Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Consumer Goods Division is recruiting on behalf of a French luxury personal care brand. Our esteemed clients has been established for over half century specializing in a wide range of cosmetics, personal care and skincare products.
As business growth and expansion continues, our respected client is seeking an ambitious professional for the role as a Senior Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Executive. The opportunity is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Manage brand programs, promotional campaigns, in-store activities such as planning, preparation, execution and inventory allocation & tracking of reward redemption.
- Handle all enquiries from field staff related to CRM activities, brand programs, mechanics, points, etc.
- Maintenance of membership profiles, loyalty points and transactional accuracies.
- Extraction & preparation of database and prospects for CRM, product and e-commerce campaigns activations.
- Segment and optimize the database to maximize lifetime value of CRM members with advance customer segmentation and retention programs/ activities across all channels, supporting marketing & sales activities.
- Preparation of CRM reports, pre & post campaigns reports, KPI reports.
- Work with the agencies and setup workflows for upcoming email & SMS marketing campaigns.
- To assist CRM Manager ensuring the investment are in line with budgetary recommendation
- Assist CRM Manager to define and develop the retention strategy, roadmap and budget that will achieve targets and KPIs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to dispense information required to effective marketing campaign with deep understanding of the brand consumer consumption pattern as well as insights based on company's member analytics
- Conduct post-CRM communications analysis to review effectiveness and recommend areas for improvements and reinforce best practices in delivering positive members engagement omnichannel customer journey.
- Monitor and update competitors' reward programs.
- Bachelor Degree qualification in any discipline
- Highly numerate with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu is a MUST
- Team player
- Result-driven, able to meet datelines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly operational and entrepreneurial role, the candidate should be tenacious and have a hands-on approach to business