Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an award-winning data analytics and advisory firm that helps clients understand human and market behaviours to navigate disruption.
Our respective client is looking for a Senior Analyst who will be part of an offshore research and analytics team working for a global investment banking client. The team provides evidence-based research and analytics to client equity analysts to inform investment debates.
As a Senior Data Quality Analyst - Mandarin, you will be expected to interact with clients and team members to understand project objectives and existing data architecture, take full ownership of data of assigned projects, use technical skills to automate data quality checks and conduct further data investigation as needed and coach and guide junior analysts. The job is in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines that offers a Hybrid working arrangement and flexible schedule.
Key job responsibilities:
- Participates in the solution design and development process of assigned projects, which includes but not limited to
- Coordinating across all functional teams
- Assisting the developer team and working with the data engineer in creating the necessary QC steps that need to be included in the automation of the project.
- Takes ownership of data of assigned projects
- Updates and delivers error-free analysis files on a pre-agreed frequency or on-going basis.
- Communicates with the client data-related, or in some cases project-related matters.
- Identifies and/or implements process improvements within the functional team, or the overall group, which includes but not limited to, creating automated data quality checks.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements, including information security and confidentiality provisions of the client.
- Serves as back-up to the QA Team Lead and may serve as back-up of other QA members' projects if needed.
- Participates in all trainings and sessions required.
- Any adhoc tasks as advised by the manager.
- Creates and ensures QA docs of handled projects are up to date.
- Identifies and raises data-related issues or anomalies on assigned projects to other functional teams or to the client; provides recommendations on possible solutions
- Conducts deep dive data investigation and triangulation.
- Performs data quality checks and validation on new and existing projects to ensure that data/projects are error-free and delivered on a pre-agreed frequency or on-going basis.
Key job requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree of any field, preferably Statistics.
- Has at least 4 years of relevant work experience in data management or data quality control.
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good Mandarin communication skills - reading/written.
- Comfortable in dealing and analyzing large datasets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Has experience working and collaborating with multi-cultural and multi-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Excel and has basic Python knowledge.
- Mid-shift and is flexible to shift changes as needed.