Senior Digital Marketing Executive wanted for leading B2B marketing agency!
This outstanding agency have been around for a number of years, and have emerged as industry leaders within their specialist field - pharmaceutical, life sciences, and medical communications. Due to sustained growth, they are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role, agency-side.
Your responsibilities will include:
- SEO - carrying out site audits, detailed keyword research, on and off-page optimisation, and the creation of high-quality SEO content
- It goes without saying that you will have a good working knowledge of tools such as AHRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and Moz
- PPC - be comfortable implementing and optimising PPC campaigns that will deliver measurable ROI, along with performing audits and managing budgets
- Social Media - be experienced in creating Organic social campaigns, across LinkedIn in particular, and have a good working knowledge of Paid Social.
- You will be highly data driven, using Analytical tools to monitor, analyse, and report on your client's websites, utilising your findings to provide recommendations and implement fixes
- The ideal candidate will also be comfortable and confident liaising with clients, from taking the brief to reporting on progress throughout
If successful, you'll join one of the UK's leading B2B marketing agencies, with access to a global network and a hugely impressive client portfolio.
With unrivalled training and development opportunities, a generous salary and benefits package, and a supportive team environment, this role won't be around for long. This role is also available for remote working!