Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Professional Division is partnered with one of Asia's leading Personal and Professional Development organisation. Our distinguished client's expertise and services include Financial Education, Corporate Training and Children & Youth Education among others. They are currently seeking an exceptional Senior Digital Marketing Executive with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Write genuine and convincing writing in a range of media, including commercials, video scripts, landing sites, emails, and more.
- Come up with innovative marketing concepts and carry out performance-driven campaigns.
- Create both long- and short-form video advertisements, including the scripting, filming, and post-edit briefs.
- Produce material to generate leads, such as brief films, e-books, and infographics.
- Create and improve advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google, YouTube, and other websites to maximise return on marketing investments, analyse campaign data and carry out thorough A/B testing.
- Carry out market research, create surveys, and engage in Zoom discussions to comprehend the psychology of our clients.
- Keep an eye out for and research emerging marketing trends and platforms.
- A Bachelor's degree in Arts / Social Sciences / Humanities, or Marketing / Communications.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong copywriting skills, creative eye for design, attention to detail, proactive and a keen sense of urgency.
- Team player, solid problem-solving skills, excellent communications skills
- Experience in the following is an added advantage:
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Ads
- SEO and SEM
- Wordpress / HubSpot CMS, web development and content management
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
- Video editing / animation
- Strong interest in financial markets, investing and trading would be a plus but not mandatory.