A leading Financial Publishing firm are seeking an experienced Senior EA to support the Group CEO. This is a temporary contract starting December until the first week in April. The ideal candidate must have experience supporting at C-Suite level, have extensive diary, travel and expense management skills and also be a confident communicator. This position is based 5 days on site, with some exception to work from home one day a week if the CEO is not in office.
- Manage complex diaries across a number of time zones. Advanced MS Outlook essential.
- Managing mailbox with efficiency and discretion at all times.
- Answer multiple phone lines and taking messages, if necessary
- Manage the processing of invoices via SAP (online system). Training will be provided.
- Manage the processing of expenses via Barclaycard Spend Management (online system). Training will be provided.
- Arrange both internal and external meetings and when required collate and issue agendas.
- Book meeting rooms using the Condeco system, including refreshments.
- Arrange lunches for internal meetings.
- Notify Front of House (FoH) of external visitors.
- Organising global conference calls - both audio and video as necessary, again across a number of different time zones.
- Extensive domestic and international travel, accommodation and visa arrangements.
- Personal administration, as and when required.
- Organise Group Strategy departmental events including team volunteering.
- Building strong relationships with all levels across the entire Group and key external stakeholders, both in the UK and internationally. Key relationships for this role will be with EA/PA's across the commercial divisions and Global Support functions.
- Flexibility to cover senior EA's absence, as and when required.
- Support in preparing presentations, often at short notice. Intermediate user of MS PowerPoint essential; advanced user capabilities preferred.
- Support in preparing reports. Advanced user of MS Word essential.
- Organise and set agenda for large, often complex cross-business executive events, including but not limited to PLC PM, PPPs, budget meetings, annual Board strategy away day, and others
- Organise meetings with bankers, brokers, advisors related to Corporate Development and M&A
- Support broader Corporate Development team on an ad hoc basis
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on working within a team spirited environment.
- High standards of accuracy, quality and attention to detail.
- Willingness to provide and accept feedback.
- Flexible and possess ability to adapt to a fast-changing and growing environment.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure without compromising quality whilst meeting tight deadlines.