Sr. Manager, Network Engineering
Our client has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
They work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Sr. Manager, Network Engineering
(We will only consider applications from candidates who currently reside AND are eligible to work in Singapore)
The Sr. Manager, Network Engineering will be primarily responsible to help scale our rapidly growing global network infrastructure and manage a team of skilled senior engineers. This includes the development and support of our expanding next-generation architecture, enabling high scale growth and increased stability and performance.
The Cloud Ops team is responsible for keeping the engines running at peak performance. On any given day, the cloud processes tens of billions of transactions - scanning a petabyte of data - for 15 million users around the world. The transaction volume on the cloud is growing significantly every quarter, yet the cloud's overall stability just continues to improve, and that is directly attributable to the Cloud Ops team's deep expertise and its dedication to reliability, availability, and scalability. To be a part of this team, you will, above all, need to share this dedication. And a sense of humor wouldn't hurt.
Responsibilities/What You'll Do:
- This position includes responsibilities for providing overall leadership to the team, setting the direction for the team, ensuring all commitments are met.
- You will lead a Network team consisting of individual contributors from the operation engineering discipline.
- You will be working with a team of engineers and will be responsible for deploying, operating, monitoring, and supporting the network infrastructures inside multiple datacenters.
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record of operating enterprise or telecom data center networks, and is a creative thinker, problem solver, learner, and a fantastic manager of people, and is motivated with engineering excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in BGP routing operation, design, and troubleshooting in both IPv4 and IPv6 for Enterprise or Telecom networks.
- Deep knowledge of DNS, HTTPS, GRE, and IPsec protocols with hands-on troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge and experience WireShark, Linux/Unix shell scripts, and Network equipment and the functions they perform.
- Ability to lead and influence team members to achieve consensus on technical discussions including architecture, design, operation guidelines, etc.
- Experience in managing a team of 2-3 engineers for 2 or more years.
If Interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(EA Reg no: R1440978)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684