Senior Product Manager - Biotech/Biotherapeutics Industry - NYC/REMOTE - Industry Leading Life/Materials Sciences Company - $225K - $250K total compensation package
We are working with an industry leading life and material sciences company that develops software for computational chemistry and has a pipeline of collaborative and internal drug discovery programs. The company is headquartered in New York, with regional headquarters in Munich, Tokyo and Bangalore. They are developing a state-of-the-art biotherapeutics drug discovery platform.
The team is looking for a senior manager to oversee the development of a drug discovery software product tool. The key focus is on the strategy and ideation of core products and will require a strong scientific background in biology/chemistry as well as product development of software computational tools. Scientific domain knowledge is critical to this position as well as heavy technical engineering team engagement throughout the lifecycle.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Represent and own the biotherapeutic adaptation of their enterprise platform both internally and externally.
- Work with both the scientific and technical teams in designing and driving the development of model-supported biotherapeutic design via user stories, workflow definition, and facilitating iterative feedback from customers as well as internal drug discovery.
- Work closely with our engineering team on the optimal implementation of the product designs.
- Someone with an understanding of biotherapeutic drug discovery who is excited to help make the next generation of enterprise tools in global pharma.
- Experience in the biotherapeutic drug discovery process, ideally from a software perspective. Bioinformatic experience is a plus.
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: NYC and/or REMOTE
Compensation: Competitive base salary as well as performance bonus and equity
ConSol Partners We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.