Senior Events Executive
Up to £37,000
Based in London.
Hybrid role with regular international travel involved.
Looking for a highly motivated and talented Senior Event Executive with a strong background in planning and executing events, to join a fantastic Financial Services firm.
As Senior Event Executive you will lead on flagship programmes and be responsible for project managing the delivery or a series of international events.
- Design, plan, deliver and evaluate an in person and virtual Event and Live Marketing programme to meet programme objectives.
- Own projects from start to finish and be invested in achieving the result.
- Proactively engage with a wide range of stakeholders, including attendees, clients, suppliers, sponsors, partners, internal and external teams to support the planning and delivery of your events and programmes.
- Represent the company and its clients externally to develop the profile and reputation, and its client's products and services.
- Take delegations to events and visits in key international markets.
- Operate within an event project budget, manage income and expenditure within an agreed budget and always strive to achieve best value for money.
- Previous experience of working autonomously and owning end to end process of events.
- Experience of B2B/corporate event management.
- Experience using event registration platforms and online forms.
- Experience using CRM and Marketing automation tools for events.
- Experience working with SMEs.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to cope under pressure and work in a fast-paced, high-performing workplace.