Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of an international Brokerage Insurance company in Bangkok. The company has been providing online insurance for car, motorcycle, and travel for clients in Thailand.
Fully responsible for all financial planning, budgeting, and reporting activities. These responsibilities include ensuring the accurate and timely recording of all financial and accounting transactions by maintaining discipline in internal controls, authorizations, balances, and checks across all departments and with partners.
- Supervise the Finance operations team to ensure accurate and timely recognition of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual transactions.
- Coordinate prompt month-end closing to ensure all financial transactions are reported accurately and in compliance with regulations, Group, Audit, and industry requirements.
- Generate monthly financial reports and consolidate them into Group, Management, Insurance, Statutory, and Tax views. This includes performing monthly reconciliations between the various reporting views and analyzing results against plans.
- Control the vendor master file, bank mandates, and general expenses authorization limits for Thailand entities.
- Enhance the accounting system and financial processes to simplify and automate month-end group reporting, budgeting, reconciliation analysis, and reporting checks.
- Provide support to the Group FP&A Manager for group reporting, budgeting, and analysis as requested.
- Support ad-hoc projects for the company where Finance's contribution or involvement is required.
- Having an experience in a Financial Planning, Reporting & Management Role.
- Strong understanding of financial reporting and management and interlinking between P/L, Cash-flow & B/S.
- Intermediate written and verbal communication English skills.