Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of Southeast Asia's largest integrated automotive e-commerce platform. With operations across Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Singapore that aim to digitize the region's used car industry by reshaping and elevating the car buying and selling experience. The company provides end-to-end solutions to consumers and used car dealers, from car inspection to ownership transfer to financing, promising a trusted, convenient and efficient service.
Work closely with the Finance Manager in managing the day-to-day financial operation of the company, participates in the process improvement initiatives, manage AP and AR function, cash and inventory management, and handle local compliances. The person will serve as a key finance partner to different departments and stakeholders and would be able to provide recommendations.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Reviews payment requests and ensures the accuracy of supporting documents.
- Liaises with the payment requestors in updating the status of the payments.
- Prepares timely and accurate financial documents and records.
- Enforces policies and procedures ensuring compliance with internal and statutory accounting standards and control requirements.
- Ensures all employee advances, reimbursement, and liquidations are within the scope of the company policy.
- Prepares and issues the BIR form 2307 or creditable withholding tax form to the vendors.
- Performs and resolves issues related to AP and AR functions.
- Ensure timely filing of BIR returns, preparation of tax schedules, and the corresponding alpha lists.
- Performs month-end and year-end closing activities.
- Prepares and submits financial reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs cash management and inventory accounting.
- Assists in external and regulatory audit activities.
- Performs ad-hoc finance-related tasks and projects that may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in Accounting and Finance
- Knowledgeable in PFRS, Philippine taxation laws, proficient in MS Office applications, high level of attention to detail and accuracy, excellent in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business Understanding: Full knowledge of end-to-end accounting cycle. Experience in the automotive or retail industry is preferred but does not require
- Required Language: English.