International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a real estate company. Our client is seeking Senior Finance Manager. This job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Conducting analysis, financial modelling, risk assessments, valuation, and due diligence.
- Contributing to investment strategy and allocation of the fund, implement the Company's strategic business plan.
- Investment analyst: good knowledge on the Vietnam real estate market including accounting, legal and financing. Understand the procedure of an investment deal ongoing.
- Ability to develop financial models to undertake feasibility study for properties throughout Vietnam including residential for sales, commercial asset and Industrial park.
- Strong experience of M&A.
- Report to Project Finance Director.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in finance of the real estate industry.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Background in valuation, finance, accounting, or auditing.
- Experience investment analysis, financial modelling.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work in a highly stressed, dynamic, and challenging environment and meet deadlines.