Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of the leading international bank in Thailand. The company is seeking 'Internal Auditor' based out Thailand. The company has been providing commercial banking, investment banking, insurance, asset management, aircraft leasing and other financial services in line with the complex demands of different customers. The company also provides payment and settlement services including bank draft, promissory note, check, remittance, bank acceptance, entrusted collection of payment, collection with acceptance, centralized payment, check loading and bill custody.
The position is responsible for provide analytical reporting and project support to senior management, Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting and project support to senior management.
- Produce monthly reports which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Identify opportunities for Performance Improvement across the organization.
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies.
- Develop models that help with decision-making.
- Support financial information as a base for estimating liquidity risks and IRRBB
- Bachelor's or master's degree in finance or Accounting.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking or other related fields.
- Fluent in English communication would be preferable.
- High preference to speak in Mandarin.
- Able to write financial analysis report in Mandarin