International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on a behalf of a well-known worldwide company in the power distribution field. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced Financial Analyst for Senior Financial Analyst position. The role will work at Hai Phong city, Vietnam.
Reporting to CFO, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for overseeing accounting and financial activities within a multi-entity organization
- Ensuring accurate and complete recording of all accounting entries and timely submission of financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with Vietnam regulations requirements for tax, employee and statutory (legal) purposes
- Prepare monthly financial statements following the Vietnam Accounting Standards and/or International Financial Reporting Standards
- Set up tax reports, statistics, and tax finalization in accordance with the laws of Vietnam
- Work with Bank, other department for setting up new boutiques that comply with Group Policy and Country legislation
- Manage company bank accounts and monthly reconciliations
- Implement ERP system for the Vietnam entity, according to Group guidelines.
- Manage activities related to the company's capital and cash flow planning
- Making necessary preparations for audit and tax advisors working with the audit team when required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field in foreign companies
- Advance knowledge in VAS and IFRS
- CFA and ACCA certificate are preferable
- Knowledge of Vietnamese law including tax legislation
- Familiar with using ERP
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making capability
- Work well under high pressure and strict deadliness
- Fluent in written and oral Vietnamese & English