Senior Front-End Engineer
Founded in 2018, we have a massively ambitious vision to guide every people & HR decision a company will ever make. We call our product a "knowledge engine." It is a super powerful analytics/data platform. It seems crazy until you see our product in action.
We're hiring a Senior Front-End Engineer as we grow the team and execute on our ambitious product roadmap.
- Drive ambitious technical projects that immediately impact our users.
- Some upcoming work: building interactive employee data visualizations, designing new information architecture & routing, and building predictive notifications/alerts.
- Work with talented, ambitious people in a small, highly-collaborative team. You'll join a world-class team, including engineers with 10+ years of startup experience
- Learn and grow incredibly quickly as our company scales.
- As an early team member, you'll have massive ownership and a steep learning curve. You'll pick up new responsibilities as you grow, and as we scale our sales, customer success, and product teams
- You've built and maintained complex front-end systems. You've also led at least one significant project or technical initiative.
- You've worked on a high-velocity product team. You understand how to build systems that enable fast product iteration. You're comfortable weighing trade-offs between functionality, quality, and technical debt.
- You can recognize and advocate for technical excellence. You understand the discipline and craft of software development, you invest in learning and tooling, and you insist on technical excellence from yourself and your teammates.
- You're familiar with modern front-end technologies such as React and Node.js
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience