This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Information Technology Department
Who we're looking for
Why you should join us?
- We work in a fun, collaborative open space where we encourage creativity and ideas flow freely.
- Get to work with flexible working hours. Our priority is on getting the job done.
- We provide guidance and mentorship to polish your business skills and entrepreneurship mindset.
- Flat structure environment, you will be able to work independently and make your own choices.
- We provide needed trainings and programs to develop your career skill sets to grow personally and professionally.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Perform full software development life cycle, design, coding, testing and implementation as a senior front end developer
- Work directly with our designers and server-side developers to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables and support continuous improvement on our product by exploring new alternatives and technologies
The skills and experience that you ideally possess:
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and features assigned.
- A team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to learn
- Immediately Available is an advantage