- Opportunity to work across full stack and new e-commerce platform enhancement projects.
- Involved in ongoing digital transformation projects.
- Involved in process automation projects.
- Assist in shaping the technical roadmap.
- Derive clean and well-designed code.
- To be involved in building and hiring members for the tech team.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field.
- Experience in design, development, and testing core system software.
- Experience in building distributed and highly scalable systems including REST APIs and event-driven architectures.
- Knowledge in modelling data, database design using relational databases and can create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Good understanding in all stages of application development and how it contributes to the end product.
- Familiar with cloud technologies, cloud hosting, containerisation, and orchestration.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the group of companies.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills.
- Must be able to work in Kuala Lumpur.