Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of the world's leading security and facility services operated in Thailand for longer than five decades. The company has served multi-functional business units e.g. property management, education, hospitality, retail etc. and also served various type of facility services e.g. cleaning, engineering solution, facility management as well as security.
This position will have to perform to meet requests from Institutional Equities sales teams and clients and provide robust research support to Group Wholesale Banking and Group Investment Banking revenue pillars.
- Cover sectors in Thailand and the region is assigned by the Head, Equity Research:
- Active monitoring of the micro and macro factors affecting the sector(s).
- Regularly visit companies and organizations related to the sector(s).
- Generate investment ideas on sectors/stocks, including identifying sales/trading opportunities.
- Write research reports on these investment ideas promptly.
- Consistently update Institutional clients on the latest development in the sector(s).
- Assist in production/coordination of research publications and organization of conferences
- Actively initiate and engage in marketing roadshows and other client servicing efforts in the home country and overseas markets. All senior research analysts must market their investment ideas to vital institutional clients in Malaysia
- Supervise, train, guide and coach junior analysts to raise the quality standards of the research team.
- Lead and manage a research project that includes other research analysts in the region.
All analysts must:
- Display teamwork to achieve a coherent research product.
- Work closely with other Board Members and senior management personnel to develop the client's research product and brand.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements to achieve a high standard of integrity for RHB's research team and product.
Key Shared Accountabilities
- Assist client Investment Bank in evaluating potential initial public offerings and corporate deals.
- Collaborate with related departments in Group Investment Banking, including ECM, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Client Coverage teams.
- Support and collaborate with Group Research departments, including Economic Research and Fixed Income, Currencies and Rates Research.
- Master's degree in finance, accounting, or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience
- Few years of relevant work experience is preferred
- A good understanding of investment concepts, financial statement analysis, and financial modeling (and familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint)
- English fluency (speaking and writing) is essential
- Must be resourceful, energetic, pro-active and eager to learn