Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of an Indonesian Unicorn company. Our highly respected and innovative client is a high-profile payment services company that is expanding across Indonesia. Our client is seeking a seasoned Growth Manager to lead the the business growth. Job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Leading company's strategic projects in order to grow the business within the industry by focusing on user acquisition and customers retention.
- Managing the project based on RICE scores.
- Mapping customer journeys by analyzing touch points along a pipeline and maximizing commercial opportunities with it.
- Working with other Business Head to create and implement a strategic initiative in order to expand the business and retain the customers.
- Working cross function with Marketing, Data, Product, Design, and Business team to find the most effective approach to customer relationships.
- Monitoring business performance in the market and create a recommendation to the senior managements on how to make the business bigger and better.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Growth Hack or Growth Strategy coming from management consulting or technology company, preferably financial technology.
- Well experienced in in planning, running, analyzing, and interpreting experiments for project (A/B tests).
- Strong knowledge in Indonesia's market and consumer payment market in Indonesia.
- Proven experience in handling complex project together with senior managements (C-Levels or VP levels).
- Strong analytical thinking with an ability to use SQL.
- Data driven with good analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail and precision, and the ability to perform data tracking, data analytic, data insight, and report development.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.