Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on electrical and automation. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5-10 years' experience automation and power system for the job of Senior HR Executive. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report to Regional HR Head
- To provide an effectively support on full spectrum of HR strategies, work and practices from Recruitment to Reward Management to Learning & Development to Talent Management to Employee Engagement, and Employee/Industrial Relations
- To update and advice on Indonesia local employment regulations, as to ensure the Company is in compliance with local laws and regulations
- To support on producing and governance of employment handbook and policies
- Employee communications (e.g Townhall, Personnel Announcement, etc)
- Employer branding strategies and initiative
- Provide effective and efficient talent acquisition and retention suppports
- Prepare monthly HR management reports, personnel costing and metrics
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team in recruitment and the Compensation & Benefits team in C&B activities and facilitate new hire orientation
- Administer and coordinate with payroll vendor to ensure timely and accuracy of payroll
- Identify training and competency needs, source and organize training activities for employee's learning and development plan
- Facilitate insurance, leaves and medical related topics
- Organize staff welfare and engagement activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with minimum of 5 years of solid HR experience and MNC environment
- Strong knowledge of Indonesia labour laws and regulations.
- Experience in executing hiring and recruitment, performance management, total rewards, employment pass, employee relations & engagement activities and strategies.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English language (verbal & written)
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills