Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field of manufacturing. Our respected client is seeking a Senior HR Manager. The ideal candidate will have worked in a manufacturing environment of MNC or large organization with diversified industries/business activities, covering a broad spectrum of HR functions/responsibilities.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Design, review and implement company policies and procedures.
- Review and implement benefit and pay proposal.
- Develop and coach the HR members in executing their jobs in C&B, Training, Recruitment, and Employee Relations/Industrial Relations functions in an ethical and integrity way.
- Manage Reception and Dispatch functions.
- Plan and control department budget.
- Monitor and control company-wide workforce, recruitment, and training to be according to the budget.
- Act as an Ethics Officer for the plant.
- Conduct training for Ethics and other compulsory training as roll out by AP HR.
- Represent company for any dispute in labour or Industrial Office/ court.
- Act as a mediator for plant communication sessions.
- Provide counselling for required employees.
- Responsible for making sure that the HR initiatives/business plans are implemented as planned.
Key Job requirements include:
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Minimum ten (10) years of related working experience in a manufacturing environment with at least five (5) years at the managerial level.
- Well-versed with Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, and other related Acts.
- Possess strong intuition, management, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, result-driven and resourceful.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well with all levels.
- Familiar with ISO Standard Requirements and Project Management.