International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Real estate company. Our client is seeking a Senior HR Manager. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Senior HR Manager will develop and implement an HR Strategy to promote an organizational culture of teamwork, service, high quality, transparency, accountability, innovation and inclusiveness.
Responsible for all aspects of the HR function, including:
- Plans and facilitates the HR Strategic planning process, ensuring that comprehensive strategies, plans and budgets are developed, approved and communicated.
- In-charge of recruiting in Vietnam and APAC
- Coordinate with admin team to make sure the smooth operation and manage outsourcing vendor
- Keep track and monitor this headcount plan throughout the year to ensure department is resourceful to function
- Provide inputs on department org chart structures, workforce planning, and budget headcount;
- Manage & fulfill workforce requirements according to actual and future needs
- Deliver, supervise and ensure high quality of employee life cycle management (recruitment, on-boarding, retention, exit interview)
- Work on talent management and succession planning, including identify talents, tracking development activities implementation and progress, and periodically succession review to ensure sufficient workforce pool for future and sustainability
- Builds partnerships with all levels of employees from individuals to teams, from entry-level to executive leadership to build a strong internal communication framework
- Analyse trends or opportunities for feedback or improvement particularly in areas related to employee engagement.
- Develop employee recognition program and engagement activities to ensure staff are motivated, engaged and committed to the growth of business.
- Responsible of employees relations related to performance improvement plan, employee disciplinary, act as contact point to address employee issues and concerns.
- University Degree
- At least 15 years in HR field in Real Estate/Financial Service/Banking/Consulting industry is a plus
- A hands-on HR practitioner
- Ability to quickly understand the business strategy and APAC law to develop talent
- Solid knowledge on KPI setting and measurement; performance management system
- Experience in job evaluation, build competitive compensation and benefit structure, HR policies and procedures best practices
- A strong communicator in both Vietnamese and English with effective listening, presentation and influencing skills
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills and can work under pressure
- Proven ability to effectively manage projects
- Demonstrates resiliency working in an environment of ambiguity, constant change, and conflicting priorities