International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international industrial product manufacturing company and is under its business extension in Vietnam.
Location: Binh Duong, Vietnam
The head of is responsible for supervising the compliance of Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statements nationwide
- Be responsible for market development, marketing activities in Vietnam market.
- Responsible for managing and operating all jobs related to the EHS department
- In charge of occupational safety, environmental safety, fire prevention
- Coordinate with the Departments to disseminate the rules and regulations on occupational safety, fire prevention and fighting, and other related regulations
- Check the observance of occupational safety, environmental safety, fire prevention and fighting, waste system, wastewater, electricity.
- Implement legal requirements such as monthly, quarterly, 6-monthly, 01-year periodical reports on labor safety, ATMT, fire prevention. Update relevant legal documents
- Check, fix, monitor and maintain items related to occupational safety, ATMT, fire prevention
- Input training for new employees and periodically organize external and internal training for employees on fire prevention, occupational safety, ATMT
- Periodic inspection and maintenance of fire protection system.)
- Management, monitoring and inspection of machinery and equipment with strict safety requirements.
- Investigate and fix occupational accidents occurring in the company
- Supervising the protection, hygiene and security of the whole Company
- Perform other arising tasks as requested by the Board of Directors
- Ensure issues of labor safety, environmental safety, fire prevention and safety for the whole Company
- Fluent orals and written in English and Vietnamese
- At least 10-year experience
- Detailed knowledge of Vietnamese EHS statutory requirements is essential.
- Must demonstrate recent and in-depth expertise in infrastructure projects
- College graduated or above (Major: Safety, Environmental, Science, Engineering, Construction or related fields)
- Ability to design and deliver training to all levels of an organization
- High-level communication and management skills
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate staff
- Exceptional computer skills