International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational company specializes in manufacturing company and is under its business extension in Vietnam
Location: Binh Duong, Vietnam
The Senior Industrial Process Engineering Manager ensures that the Process Control and Improvement is managed and implemented.
- Plan, develop, execute and lead of project teams to successfully deliver the defined products/solutions to business unit management.
- Work with members of cross-functional project team and functional area managers in Vietnam and other countries to gather input, coordinate activities, and complete product transfer and launch activities.
- Utilize and maintain tracking tools for multiple project milestone and resource allocation modelling.
- Communicate with key internal stakeholders the progress made by Business Unit and brands on a regular basis, report to the Project Management Team and Plant Manager on regular basic.
- Prevent the risks and have a timely plan for possible problems.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work and leadership experience
- Experience with production planning, product transfer, product launching and product commercialization is an advantage
- Strong analysis, skillful use of Excel, Access as well as other tools for data analysis and data mining are a major advantage
- Strong leadership and the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing team
- Strong critical thought and problem-solving abilities.