Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of our client, a globally renowned scientific and medical company. Our respected client is seeking a professional Senior Infrastructure Engineer with minimum of 5 years experience in resolution design and implementation of SharePoint and PowerApps. The opportunity is based in Penang, Malaysia.
- Designing, implementing, and supporting Cloud and hybrid environments
- Responsible for the design and configuration of the Microsoft Cloud Services, that include Microsoft Azure, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft 365 and Teams
- Implementing and supporting Cloud applications and devices with Microsoft 365 and Intune
- Configuration, rollout, and maintenance of Microsoft 365 security suite
- Setting up and maintaining Single Sign On (SSO) and Multifactor Authentication for applications
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of standard operating processes and procedures.
Monitoring and Management
- Establish performance monitoring and metrics-driven processes to ensure quality of delivery and uptime of IT infrastructure
- Define hardware and software standards in conjunction with owners and stakeholders
- Learning and keep abreast of new technologies and proposing solutions to introduce to simplify and streamline existing processes.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of enterprise technology and best practice security
- Develop and maintain system documentation (design diagrams, wiring diagrams, racks, etc.)
- High level of administrative and organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload in a busy IT environment
Health Safety & Environment
- Exhibit safe conscious behavior in and around the workplace through;
- Taking reasonable care for your own health and safety
- Complying with safe work policies, procedures, instruction, and site safety rules
- Participating in safety training
- Reporting health and safety hazards
- Reporting all injuries & incidents
- Using safe equipment and personal protective equipment as instructed
- Protecting yourself & others from harm
- Cooperate and comply with any reasonable request relation to work health and safety
- Apply Quality Policy and Objectives
- Apply and develop the Management System, including the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Use problem-solving techniques and processes as applicable
- Promote a "Can it be better?" approach in relation to product and processes
- Appropriately manage and report problems or non-conformances
- Ability to create technical documentation, including Visio workflows representing the network design.
- O365 Platform administration (Exchange / SharePoint)
- Proven experience in Exchange / SharePoint Support (O365)
- Strong knowledge of Azure Cloud Services
- Awareness of best practise IT infrastructure and network developments
- Minimum 5+ years' experience planning, developing and implementing Microsoft 365, SharePoint online, Teams and OneDrive
- Minimum 5+ years' experience managing Microsoft Cloud
- Experience with migration paths from on-prem solutions to Microsoft 365
- Experience with document management and SharePoint migrationsOutstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Work in a structured, helpdesk orientated approach to ticketing
- Good prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- Advanced knowledge of network vulnerabilities and security issues
- Actively participate in a team environment with the ability to impart knowledge to others.
- Experience with IP Telephony
- Energy, enthusiasm, positivity - and bucket loads of it!