Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is currently partnering with a premium local property developer. Our client is growing rapidly and is seeking to hire people into strategic positions in their organization. As several high end international five-star hotels look to partner with our client, our client requires a seasoned senior interior designer that will be able to facilitate all interior design related work. This role will be based in Jakarta.
Key job responsibilities include:
- To carry out work as directed by Project Director.
- Must be comfortable presenting design concepts to clients
- Fully understand and abide accordingly to the company's policies and procedures.
- Coordinate workflow accordingly to timeline with the project team.
- Ensure all necessary communication flow within the necessary with internal and external parties.
- Ensure clear and timely communication with external and internal parties
- Conduct site visits to monitor implementation and accuracy of designs and to report and resolve any technical issues as and when they arise
- To support all designers for necessary drawing for submission
- Check drawings regularly to avoid mistakes and discrepancies.
- Communicate with architects, project managers, vendors, trade partners, and other disciplines to ensure project details are carried out including technical issues and project information at all levels of contract administration.
- Responsible for keeping the project within budget and on schedule.
- Implements all phases of a design project which includes budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, documentation, including the selection and specification of furniture
- Liaising with the hotels and external consultants to conceptualize interior designs
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or related field.
- 7+ years of Interior Design experience required.
- A solid/substantial portfolio highlighting work in high-end residential/hospitality
- Luxury, high-end home design a must
- Space planning and interior detailing
- Project management, including pricing, estimating, purchasing, and tracking
- Experience with computational design.
- Excellent communication skills, especially regarding communicating vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, hand/digital sketching & rendering, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Sketchup, Microsoft office products.
- Experience with cabinet and furniture design and detailing management.