Senior Internal Communications Manager - Contract, 10 months
Salary to £254 per day
London - Hybrid
Leading British charity is looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to join the growing internal communications team and provide strategic and practical internal communications support for global change programmes and organisational initiatives. You will be expected to devise creative campaigns that inform, engage, change behaviours, and ultimately improve organisational performance. The Communications team leads the charity's global strategy and sets the professional standards for media and PR, crisis communications, internal communications, events management, and digital communications.
- Develop and deliver strategic internal and change communication campaigns that help to achieve business objectives.
- Measure campaign effectiveness, and provide clear evidence of successful engagement, behavioural change and return on investment.
- Create engaging written and visual content including internal news, internal social media, email, briefing documents, video, info-graphics, and other creative methods.
- Ensure all campaigns reinforce the charity's values and behaviours.
- Coach and encourage senior managers to own internal communication for their area and help increase their skills in communications planning, writing and presenting.
- Provide internal thought leadership on internal and change communications.
- Proactively build collaborative relationships with colleagues across the organisation.