Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Healthcare Division is partnered with a leading distributor healthcare organisation within Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sector. As technology has becoming a crucial component in healthcare industry, our client is looking for a Senior IT Manager to lead the organisation into a Digital Transformation phase, bringing the organisation to a higher technology driven level.
- Create and maintain Technology and digital strategies in line with stakeholder needs and in keeping with current best practice of an inter-operable, scalable, agile, and future proof architecture and solutions platform
- Cognisant to the use of technologies and data in this present era of digital age disruptions and identify technological trends, evaluate new technologies and recommend technological solutions appropriate for the company
- Propose and present to Group Managing Director
- Ensure that policies and strategies comply with government legislation and standards in those countries where the company has business operations
- Develop and implement sound data governance policies to ensure data integrity, accessibility and security.
- Ultimate accountability for the development & implementation of new applications or upgrades, including web & mobile platforms where appropriate.
- Accountable for ensuring systems integrity, robustness & fit-for-purpose.
- Develop and enhance company's website to increase site traffic & improve user experience.
- Manage the relationships with (and between) external agencies and suppliers, ensuring contracts and service levels are negotiated in line with strategic aims and financial constraints, and ongoing service is in-line with agreed contracts.
- Manages any digital media asset.
- Manage the annual Technology budget and any associated funds. Specifically, to be responsible for the review, audit and prioritisation of all information management tools, including (in partnership with Head of Finance) the replacement cycle of information technology hardware.
- Line manage and develop the IT team, working with them to plan and prioritise their workloads, set objectives, conduct appraisals and supporting them to continually improve their performance and results.
- Develop and maintain the Major Incident & Business Continuity plan for IT and to implement measures designed to safeguard the Information Technology and Management needs.
- Direct the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans.
- Develop and direct all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information.
- Minimum 10-year experience within IT field, preferably across different areas of IT Management
- Relevant degree and evidence of continuous professional development in an IT role
- Broad-based knowledge of software, hardware and networks
- Highly computer literate Advanced IT Knowledge, Technological Analysis, Website Development, IT Terminology, Computer Network Development and Maintenance, Client Management
- Ability to present information and negotiate with people at all levels
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into specifications for IT solutions.
- Resource management - budgetary management; maximising available resources (internal & external)
- Proven leadership/management experience across multifunctional projects and/or across business units
- Experience of commissioning services from third parties and managing relationships with suppliers and contractor.