Inquiry: Senior IT Windows Specialist
Location: South Holland
Period: Full-time, 6 months with option to extend
Onsite with some remote working - candidates needs to be living in the Netherlands
Function content: Install, manage and better optimize the IT environment!
Here are a few tasks:
* Setting up quantitative studies for the improvement and/or design of procedures and systems.
* Participate in projects. Execution of medium-sized projects to realize the predefined project result; ensure the implementation, aftercare and warranty conditions of the projects.
* Performing (complex) analyses; converting results and findings into conclusions and recommendations. Providing reports and overviews.
* Drafting improvement proposals/specifications for the ICT Infrastructure landscape and the support services to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of all business processes.
* Participate in and lead incident, problem and change management processes.
* Acting as a source of information and sounding board for the support services and user organizations, by providing support in setting up and maintaining procedures, techniques and systems.
* Collect, process, keep up-to-date and make available business knowledge of the current operation and supporting processes. Describing functional and technical specifications in the preliminary research phase and within projects.
* Drafting improvement proposals and giving advice to the user organization and external customers to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the ICT Infrastructure landscape. Carrying out acceptance tests of changed or new procedures, techniques and systems.
* Guiding and training officials of the user organization in the introduction of changed or new procedures, techniques and systems.
* Applications for permits and licenses for aspects that fall within the knowledge area of ICT Infrastructure.
* Investigating root causes to prevent malfunctions under your own direction in consultation with the Unit Manager.
* coaching junior and medior IT specialists and System Engineers.
* Demonstrable HBO level
* Knowledge of ICT Infrastructure
o Microsoft Windows-driven systems, workplace automation, data center and cloud-driven services (such as Microsoft 365 and Azure)
o Virtualization techniques (such as VMware)
* Knowledge of ITIL
* Knowledge of and experience with project management processes
€490.00 - €520.00 per day
about 1 month ago