Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a regional IT Management Solutions Provider.
Our respected client is seeking for a professional with expertise in Java Development and its related technologies for the job of Senior Java Developer. The job is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Optimization Team in conceptualizing and developing new bundles and solutions.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of the solution's business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis
- Assist in defining solution development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Contributes to and may lead programming projects from requirements definition through implementation and support, following steps outlined in Agile or other designated development methodology.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
Key Job requirements include:
- Educational Attainment: College Graduate of IT Related Courses, Computer Science, Computer Engineer
- Must have at least 5 years of work experience in systems development
- Experience in Agile processes and other software development methodologies
- Experience in business process and data mapping
- Java Certification is preferred but is not mandatory.
- Proven hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL technologies (Hibernate, SQL Queries - Inner Outer Joins, Group By, Having; Stored Procedures; Triggers; Cursors)
- Web Services (REST services, Spring REST Template, SOAP, 3rd party APIs)
- Domain knowledge (one or more of Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Telecommunications, Technology)