Senior Java Developer - Remote - UK - £100-£110k
Senior Java Developer required for a leading client in the financial space. Working within an agile team, you will be required to write requirements and specifications, developing strategic reporting management and trading tools and maintaining existing code for the Tech.
Ideally candidates must have experience within the Financial Markets, Investment banking or Risk Management
- Primary task would be to help design and enhance the strategic risk data store. Working with front office, risk and finance teams to understand requirements.
- Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans from business requirement
- You will be responsible for supporting modern agile software development methods; including educating & mentoring less experienced OOP team members.
- Excellent hands-on OOPs application development experience on core Java, Java 8 including multi threading.
- Good knowledge of working in distributed architecture
- Knowledge of big data tools
- Experience working with investment bank (preferably FO/MO systems, regulatory reporting platforms ) is desirable
- Understanding of Interest Rate, Credit and FX Derivatives Products - beneficial
- Experience working on different analytical tools is desirable
- Experience on participating in end-to-end development lifecycle in a rigorous test driven software development environment
- Experience of Agile software development process is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
Please send across your CV to apply, interviews will be taking place immediately.
Salary: £100k - £110k + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Remote (Must be UK based)
Start: Immediate (up to 4 weeks notice)