The KYC Operations Team's objective is to manage the KY production and ensure all KY files are processed with strict adherence to the relevant policies and procedures with high standard of quality.
Overall Job Requirements:
- Ability to work independent on KYC due diligence end-to-end and provide advice to relevant businesses in light of information surrounding any particular customer for both on boarding or recertification
- Serve as 'Primary Point of Contact' to communicate and resolve any recertification process issues with offshore/investigator/compliance teams
- Being aware and demonstrate the knowledge of regulation surrounding KYC/Due Diligence for Singapore
- Ability to interpret and articulate the guidelines provided by the Group Policies and Procedures to govern the KYC/AML onboarding/recertification process
- Mitigate integrity risks for the bank by contributing to the risk assessment of (potential) business relationships based on (international) regulations against money laundering and terrorist financing, financial sanctions, and embargoes
- Possessing knowledge in various types of trading entities - limited, private and public companies, holding companies, hedge funds, asset managers, special purpose vehicle's, trust's and specialised sectors such as MNC, Shipping, Gaming etc.
Implementation and Process :
- Ensure and deliver high standard of quality in the KYC files in adherence to the bank's policies and procedures.
- Ensure periodic reviews are completed in timely manner in line with policies and procedures
- Arrange, prepare, document and facilitate CAC/eCAC towards the final approval for the KYC file.
- Liaise with Compliance, relationship managers and other senior stakeholders for KYC approval.
- Ensure timely escalation and own proposed course of actions to line management to address identified risks and blocking points during such processes.
- Develop a good understanding of the overall KYC operations process and act as a subject matter expert to support the team
- Embrace continuous changes and challenges; handle various initiatives and ad-hoc projects as assigned by line management.
- Work in close and continuous collaboration with other team members and stakeholders to achieve predefined objectives and resolve any issues during daily tasks.
- At least 5 years of banking experience and relevant due diligence experience (CIB KYC experience preferred)
- Good understanding of Corporate & Institutional Banking and Global Markets framework under International Financial Groups.
- Strong understanding of due diligence and local Anti-Money Laundering requirements
EA Reg no: R21100351
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684