Senior LabVIEW Engineer
Initial contract till the end of 2023 + extensions after
Provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project:
PL Car Infotainment is a Product Line within our client's RF Processing. The focus of the R&D organization is on First Class innovation- and Development of (Infotainment) Radio products and (Driver assistance) Radar- and Car2x products for the Automotive market.
For our system validation team, we are looking for a LabVIEW engineer to join our challenging Research & Development team. Your role will be to develop, implement and maintain LabVIEW drivers to enable automated control and data acquisition via our dedicated PXI system.
For the LabVIEW engineering role, the responsibilities are:
* Continue development of and maintain LabVIEW code to control signal generators and measurement equipment (PXI equipment).
* Simplify configuration of IC via LabVIEW driver.
* Report generation of measurement data.
* Actively participate in system validation team. Reporting on progress and issues.
* Document the automated system
* Translation of requirements to module level functionality together with architects
* Cooperate with Validation team to understand the needs of the required LabVIEW implementation
* Multi-site working in multicultural teams around the globe
* Bachelor of Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
* 5+ years of experience in LabVIEW development
* Experiences in semiconductor or automotive industry with focus on system level behavior
* Experience with interfaces like I2C, SPI, USB, TCP, PCIe and Ethernet is a must
* Experience with interfaces like IIS, TDM, S/PDIF and PCM is a must
* Experience with Python, C, TestStand
* Experience in modern software management processes (SCRUM)
* Fluent in English
* A very good team player with good interpersonal, planning, excellent verbal and written communication skills
€60 - €70 per hour
15 days ago
Senior LabVIEW Engineer