Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Oil & Gas Component Manufacturer Company for the role of Senior Legal Counsel. The job description will be as follow :
Company & Job Description
Assisting the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in implementing good corporate governance and compliance for public company, which includes:
- Report Submission to the Financial Services Authority/OJK and IDX, including the Annual report and Sustainability Report
- Organizing and documenting the General Meeting of Shareholders;
- Organizing and documenting the meetings of Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners;
- disclosure of information to the public, including availability of company information on the Website;
- As a liaison between Company and its shareholders, the Financial Services Authority, and other stakeholders (IDX, BKPM, Notary, ICSA- Corporate Secretary Association, Journalist)
Commercial Legal Role
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating agreements (Commercial agreement, loan agreement, SPA, procurement agreement, lease agreement, etc)
- Provide legal advice to Board of Directors on various legal topics.
- Providing legal risk assessment, advising and assisting on legal matters in connection with Company's business activities.
- Identify and address risks and legal issues in the daily business operations and escalate to the Regional SEA Legal Manager and Board of Director.
- Respond promptly to legal support requests from internal stakeholders across functional groups
- Liaising with external parties including external lawyer, notary, relevant governments authorities,
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor of Law, Master Degree in Law would be an advantage
- Minimum 7 years in job related experience (include minimum 2 years in support the Corporate Secretarial role)
- In-house and corporate secretarial experience is essential
- Preferred law firm background (1-2 years)
- Have comprehensive knowledge of regulation and law related to capital market compliance and corporate secretarial work.
- Able to work under very minimum supervision and work independently as well as dynamic team player.
- Have excellent legal drafting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Program
- Have excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Able to correspond and establishing relationships with various, internal and external parties of the company.
- Ability to deliver quality work efficiently
- Strong commercial sense and ability to make practical evaluations of risks
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta office