Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Consumer Goods Division is recruiting on behalf of an established F&B Company.
Our esteemed client is having an established presence in Malaysia of more than 2 decades, they aspire to improve the lives of their employees and build an effective workplace to support and satisfy our employee's needs. They are currently seeking an ambitious and forward Senior Manager, E-Commerce Products to join their organisation.
- Maintain knowledge on eCommerce platform's functionalists, features, and funnels and responsible for leading all eCommerce platform development / enhancements.
- Plan out digital product road-maps in line with both business and user requirements, with the aim of releasing high quality and innovative products, features and enhancements.
- Collaborate regularly with IT and product teams to develop, enhance and introduce new digital product features or UI/UX changes as per business or user requirements.
- Identify and manage data analytic pipelines, ensuring that best practices for data tagging and technical SEO are adhered to.
- Take a user-centric approach to discovery, analyse key ecommerce metrics & data, use research to test assumptions and validate requirements, and create realistic user stories/cases or wire frames for service optimisation.
- Manage the iterative development cycle of the digital products to ensure that deliverable meet project timeliness and requirements.
- Design acceptance criteria and conduct thorough and structured user acceptance testing (UAT). Regularly review processes and evaluate results to inform ongoing learning and improvement.
- Monitor and measure the success of tests, developments, and digital product launches. Perform post launch evaluations with learning's, insights and action plans.
- Prepare and maintain all eCommerce work-flows and processes documentation, ensure compliance to all schedules and SOPs.
- Work with marketing team members to prepare strategies to increase eCommerce business and contribute towards eCommerce growth opportunities.
- Serve as cross functional liaison between teams (IT, technical product development, marketing, customer service, and other various stakeholders) for all ecommerce projects, including managing all project communication and providing status reports to management.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Business or any related field.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in web/app/digital product management or similar.
- Proven web/mobile app product management experience including business strategy and technical insight is a must.
- Hands-on experience of iterative product development cycle and/or software development techniques.
- Working knowledge of UI/UX design fundamentals, web performance/building and automation tools.
- Strong analytically, problem-solving, prioritisation, and negotiating skills.
- Good communication skills and must be able to multitask within a complex environment with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems.