- Play a central role in designing and implementing the global internal communications strategies and plans, ensuring all communications actively support the embedding of the Brand's purpose and values.
- Specific responsibility for: lead delivery of global internal events e.g. townhalls and employee recognition moments; driving the communications surrounding the Brand's strategy, including financial results; communications to leadership community, including Executive team where required.
- Oversight of the Regional Communications strategy, helping the Internal Communications Managers implement communications in partnership with their counterparts in region and nurturing internal networks.
- Responsibility for coaching Internal Communications Managers to grow in their role, building their capability and behaviours, inspiring them to create their best work.
- Deputise for Director of Corporate Relations as required, taking the lead on urgent and strategic communications.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS (key performance indicators that this role will be measured on)
- Effective coaching of Internal Communications Managers.
- Able to take the lead on creating strategic approach for and execution of global projects, managing multiple senior internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Recognised as a highly effective internal communications business partner.
- Maintains a strong understanding of audiences to enable effective communications.
- Drives formal measurement of activities throughout the team to enable continuous improvement and delivery of best practice.