Senior Manager Legal and License - Agriculture Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading agribusiness in Indonesia. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 20 years of experience in the legal and license process for the job of Senior Manager Legal and License. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement an effective legal and license compliance program
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Draft and revise company policies Proactively license processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Ensure that company operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and license rules
- Familiar with risk management and industryâ€™s license standards
- Achieves corporate compliance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets corporate permit and license objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Interprets new regulations and laws by reviewing and analysing proposed and adopted state legislation and regulations.
- Represents the organization's interests by lobbying regulatory from government Supports company positions by developing company responses and defenses to complaints, investigations, and administrative proceedings.
- Complies with legal and license requirements by researching existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising the executive management team on needed actions.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in law, or a related field discipline from reputable university
- Proven experience as a Legal and License
- Strong experiences in corporate strategy and permit & license
- Have good risk management and compliance knowledge, with previous experience in legal and license or legal compliance
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally, with the ability to engage and influence across the business Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills Integrity and professional ethics
- Strong in a Legal and License
- Good teamwork skills and attention to detail Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, or AML)
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) is a plus