Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Professional Division is partnered with a rapidly expanding international accounting firm. Our distinguished client's expertise includes audit, tax and advisory services serving both SMEs and large public listed companies. Due to their rapid growth and expansion, they are currently seeking for an exceptional Senior Manager who can provide technical expertise and training pertaining to the accounting standards, with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation on audit and accounting standards.
- Address any audit-related compliance matters.
- Carry out and facilitate training programmes in an effective manner.
- Disseminate information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree in Accounting / relevant professional qualification (e.g. MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA, CPA or CIMA).
- Well-versed in local and international accounting standards as well as audit standards (e.g. IFRS, MPERS, ISQM 1 & 2)
- Strong command of English & Bahasa Melayu.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications i.e. MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.