Senior Marketing and Client Experience Manager
London (hybrid or remote)
£80,000 - £100,000
We're currently working with a global bank who are looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
This bank works with some of the most interesting companies who are game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy, making this a truly unique role.
They're looking for a Customer Experience professional to join the team responsible for designing compelling client experiences across channels and touch points to improve business and client outcomes.
- Ensure that client experience is top-of-mind for leaders and all employees.
- Support Voice of Client user community with training, guidance, issue resolution, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Run the programmatic execution of our EMEA Voice of the Client programs.
- Independently drive workstreams to create client experience change in the business.
- Bring together internal partners, tools, new processes, and vendors where needed to enhance Client Experience.
- Identify improvements to CX programs and lead roll-out of new capabilities.
- Assist in CX planning for business units, including creating and presenting business cases and recommendations.
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations to update stakeholders at all levels.
- Collaborate with other team members and other parts of the business on specific client experience projects
- A real passion for and desire to focus on client experience.
- Excellent understanding of statistics, data sciences, finance, and economics.
- Strong stakeholder management with proven ability to build relationships with colleagues of all levels.
- Experience with Voice of the Client/Customer Satisfactions/NPS programs.
- Experience with complex data environments, ideally in Financial Services.
- Ability to interpret complex data and make adjustments/improvements in line with results.
- Hands-on experience with SPSS, SAS, SAS Macros and SQL.
- Ideally experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Salesforce.