International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a top tier financial service Company. Our client is seeking Senior Marketing Director. This job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Senior Marketing Director is responsible for the planning, development and management of the overall digital marketing strategy; implemented in accordance with the Company's orientation and in accordance with market trends from time to time.
- Advise CEO on the planning and execution of all web campaigns, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social networks and display advertising…
- Security key marketing KPIs such as market share, brand awareness, revenue and profit are regularly monitored and review the brand's plans and activities when there are changes.
- Manage content strategies that are digitally relevant and engaging with discerning users.
- Detailed information collected about the product / market and transfer this information to related units for future product and service development, user experience. Identify and improve the routes to increase the user experience (customer journey), attractive interface (UI / UX focus) in order to increase the number of customers for the Company according to the plan.
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Monitor the progress and evaluation of campaigns, provide insights to suggest improvements, direct digital campaigns through a combination of advanced planning and day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for reporting and recommending to the CEO on issues, trends and changes in appropriate marketing strategies.
- Evaluate suitable new marketing technologies to meet the needs of developing and upgrading the digitization platform for the Company's products.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and evaluate based on goals (ROI and KPIs) and number of customers.
- Expand and create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role at least 15 years
- Strong at digital marketing is a must
- Experience in digital lending/ banking/ E-commerce
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding in social media analytics and digital platform integration to predict user trends.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) platforms