Senior Marketing Executive wanted in Yorkshire for fantastic education company!
This outstanding company are renowned across the North and further afield, and at an exciting period in their evolution are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have approx 2 years' multi-channel digital marketing experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- Plan, develop, and execute cross-channel campaigns, across Paid Media, SEO, Social, Content, and Email, to grow the brand and its digital audience
- Have a strong track record of planning and implementing PPC campaigns in particular, as PPC is a key element of this role
- Be both strategic and creative, as you will take the lead with planning campaigns and ensuring cross-channel integration, and in designing creative assets for the business across brand, web, social, and print
- Have strong commercial awareness in order to effectively manage budgets, report on campaign progress, and ensure delivery of ROI
- Have excellent communication skills, to work collaboratively with colleagues across the company, and guide and mentor junior colleagues
If successful, you'll join an awesome brand in a role with a high degree of autonomy over marketing, and with scope for progression and further development.
With a generous salary and benefits package and a friendly and supportive team environment, this role won't be around for long!