Senior Marketing Manager - Energy renewables
Hybrid working office central London
£70k + benefits
Exciting opportunity for a talented, high performing marketer looking to work in a successful B Corp certified organisation operating in the renewables and energy sector. You will be joining a team committed to and passionate about combatting climate change.
This hugely ambitious business is going from strength to strength and are extremely proud of the talented team and the positive learning culture they have built that incorporates trust and collaboration across the whole business in Europe and the US. As a business they are committed to increasing diversity in the business and growing the team significantly in the next 5 years.
Senior Marketing Manager
This is a new role where you will report directly to the Marketing Director and take on a broad set of responsibilities:
- Responsible for maximising brand value, visibility, and credibility at every touchpoint
- Lead programmes to build brand reach and reputations
- Create and deliver marketing collateral, presentations, brand assets, pitch and consultation documents through to creating internal communications content
- Provide compelling written content with proven copywriting and proofing skills
- Manage and update content to internet and intranet sites, with a continuous eye for enhancements and new content opportunities
- Manage and develop digital properties and domains
- Manage social accounts and oversee and deliver social media plans and content
- Understand and act on web analytics for optimising website content
- Provide ongoing media monitoring to support trend analysis, opportunity identification and threat mitigation
- Define and manage the internal events calendar.
- Partner with key teams in the organisation to support business goals through marketing deliverables and capabilities
- Measure and support the achievement of marketing KPIs and ROI - presenting analysis to Marketing Director
- Act as a champion of climate change by ensuring that sustainability and the climate change ethos are central in all internal and external communications.
Experience and personal attributes
- A proven track record working across all aspects of marketing and across multiple communications platforms and media
- Previous experience with an established brand and marketing led business
- Adobe Creative suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator preferred as well as high competency in Microsoft Office suite
- Content management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken with both internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding levels of organisation and attention to detail with the creativity and confidence to introduce new ideas
- Be able to demonstrate and measure KPIs of marketing activities aligned to overall corporate objectives
- Experience of delivering company/industry conference event(s)
- A track record of delivering successful marketing programmes with measurable results
- The ability to work to a set budget and to operate in collaboration with external agencies where required.
Please get in touch today if this sounds like you!