International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational company specializes in manufacturing company and is under its business extension in Vietnam
Location: Binh Duong, Vietnam
The Senior Master Production Control Manager ensures that the demand and supply ratio, as well as maintaining the project timeline to demonstrate mid-term capacity requirements, material need planning, and delivery of production detail schedule
- Plan, develop, execute and lead of project teams to successfully deliver the defined products/solutions to business unit management.
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production
- Manage and map out capacity based on customer's or internal sale rolling forecasts to ensure to adequate resources are deployed appropriately to meet customer's demand
- Execute production scheduling through system in the most cost effective basic in ensuring minimum downtime, wastage with maximization of production lines utilization
- Drive strong compliance to ERP system and hold people accountable for ensuring proper and through delivery of their respective jobs.
- Follow up day to day production planning and scheduling and working closely with the relevant departments in the company to ensure the on time delivery of products to adapt of the customer's requirement
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system in place is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
- Investigate and implement system enhancement initiatives.
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements.
- Take overall responsibility for obsolete parts process and ensure business is left with minimum liability and minimal waste.
- Oversee labelling processes to ensure correct parts/finished assemblies reach correct customers at the correct time.
- A relevant University Degree in production engineering.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in the same position in manufacturing companies.
- Good command of English
- A solid understanding and appreciation for understanding customer requirements.
- Good communication.
- The ability to analyze data from several sources in a short time.