Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is exclusively recruiting on behalf of a market-leading pharmaceuticals business. Our client is looking for a Senior Medical Affairs Manager to be based in Bangkok with hybrid working and travel within Thailand
Our client is a market leading pharmaceuticals company. The Senior Medical Affairs Manager is a sole contributor position and ONLY OPEN to Thai nationals with a Medical Doctor background. The role will work closely with HCP's, MOH and advisory boards
- Strong foundation in scientific intelligence
- Engage Internal and external stakeholders
- Lobbying and working with the MOH
- Conducting advisory boards
- Communicate relevant scientific and medical insights to internal stakeholders
- Ensure local core medical plan is aligned with global
- This is a sole contributor role which requires adaptability and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Medical Doctor (MD)
- Experience in oncology
- Suitable candidates from academia with Strong expertise in oncology including clinical/ hospital practice, clinical development, experience in designing, executing and reporting of clinical trials can be considered.
- Understanding of the drug development process as well as commercialisation, including pre and post launch
- A good understanding of the dynamics of a large corporate environment; comfortable with matrix reporting lines.
- Knowledge and strong understanding of and ability to comply with industry laws and regulations.
- Experienced in managing complex projects independently (such as but not limited to AdBoards, Publications, Preceptorship, etc...).
- Proactive strategic partnering with different internal functions.
- Excellent presentation skills; fully fluent in written and verbal business English - presentation will be expected at final interview
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time including overnight travel.