Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading software Technology Solutions company that focuses on Cloud, Commerce, and Lifecycle Solutions. Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Network Engineer.
The Network Engineer is responsible for the lifecycle and maintenance of Network devices Globally making sure that all the devices are complying with the supportable Hardware/IOS/Firmware versions (upgrades, patching, decommissioning etc.). Is also going to be responsible for tracking down the maintenance contracts and licenses of the network devices from all sites. Will also help ate and maintain various tools and applications necessary to manage Ingram Micro assets. The job is in Taguig and offers a Hybrid Setup.
Key job responsibilities:
- Perform Lifecycle Management of Network devices globally
- Perform maintenance activities and apply patches to all Network devices globally
- Enforce infrastructure standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with Global Network OPS and Engineering and other support teams
- Work with different vendors to manage licenses and maintenance contracts
- Own and manage customer issues and see problems through to resolution.
- Continually improves the networks infrastructure by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of configurations, standards, and vendor activities
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It is a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Key job requirements:
- Excellent personal computer skills including desktop computing systems hardware and software.
- Experienced handling and leading maintenance support and activities
- Advance technical experience on Network Systems Administration (Cisco routers, switches, wireless, firewalls, load balancer, SDWAN etc.)
- Advance skills and abilities in using network systems administration tools, commands, and processes.
- Clear understanding of DNS, DHCP, VLAN, SDWAN, routing, switching and various network security concepts
Preferred But Not Required:
- Technical writing skills
- Scripting/automation skills (Python, Ansible)
- Understanding of ITIL best practices
- Administrative experience in handling network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, IPAM etc.