We are currently working with a large multinational Bank, with offices based in the City of London.
They are looking for a Senior Officer & Senior assistant who will be working within the CHAPS Admin & Project Team, to support the Service Lead and Deputy Service Lead in the administration required as a Direct Participant of CHAPS.
This position will help the 1st Line of Defence (LOD) to analyse their activities, identify risks and document them; assisting them in owning and managing risks. The right candidate will be experienced across a full range of risk types and will be able to support the 1st LOD in discovering, detecting, documenting, managing and mitigating risks.
* Providing support for 1st LOD to identify risks as well as document and manage them.
* Working with management and other stakeholders to assist the 1st LOD assess the impact, probability, strategy (mitigate or accept), actions, owners and value of risks.
* Providing assistance in designing controls and testing their effectiveness.
* Risk and Controls experience
* CHAPS Service experience
* Operations experience
* Familiarity with full range of risks including 3rd Party, People, Fraud, Cyber, Security as well as Process.
* Microsoft Office
* Strong communicator (Fluent in English)
* Experience of writing policies, procedures and training materials
Salary 38K - 45K depending on experience + Benefits