Senior Paid Media Executive
3 Month Contract - £150 per day
A large online fashion and beauty retailer are looking for a freelancer to join their Marketing and Digital team for an initial period of 3 months with potential for this to be extended.
- Develop, lead and manage paid media marketing strategy to acquire new customers and maximise performance of the existing customer base
- Day to day management of paid media campaigns, ensuring they are optimised at all times and meeting agreed KPI's.
- Keep on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products
- Drive testing roadmap to ensure ad copy/creative/bid management is fully optimised
- Understand competitor landscape and keep up to date with industry updates, including new commercial opportunities from partners and social
- Work alongside creative and design teams to promote best practise for creative assets across each platform
- Paid media and social media experience ideally within fashion or beauty retail.
- Understanding of Ad words scripts/product feed manipulation and Bid strategies
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce actionable insights.
- Proficient in Google ad words and Bing Ads
- Proficient in Google analytics and Google Merchant centre
- Experience working with Facebook Business Manager to implement and optimise campaign performance. Full understanding of how best to use Facebook and Instagram for paid media.