Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading provider of one-stop-shop solutions to help clients in implementing their business. Our respected client is looking for a software development professional for the job of Senior PHP Developer - with strong background in native PHP. The job is based in Makati City, Philippines but currently offers a work-from-home arrangement until further notice.
The Senior PHP Developer will work with developers and other teams to design software, algorithms, and databases for a user-friendly experience using native PHP.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for referencing and reporting
- Work with minimum supervision and possess a high sense of responsibility
- Consultation with clients
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Working experience in:
- Back End Development using native PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Strong and diverse knowledge and proficiency in:
- Database using PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience making requirement definition with clients
- Exposure setting up LAMP environment
- Ability to develop, communicate, and implement plans when working on projects and tasks.
- Ability to use creative problem-solving skills to address issue effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to a non-IT person.
- Ability to multitask. Detailed-oriented and organized.
- Can adapt to changing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain standards of conduct as well as highly confidential nature of the work
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude and maintained when under pressure.
- Consistent professional etiquette when conversing via email and phone.
- Effective communicator and listener who can take direction.
- Highly dependable and a fast learner.
- Must be willing to shifting schedule; may be assigned to either dayshift, mid-shift, or nightshift.