Senior Pre-sales consultant (Treasury Operations)
- Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of company's solution(s), financial product, and financial markets to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
- Develops appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements.
- Drives solution assurance process on behalf of sales executives to obtain client/prospect requirements, identifies and prioritizes functionality gaps with sales representatives and clients/prospects, initiates request-source process to obtain estimates to address functionality gaps or define appropriate workarounds and gathers all necessary information for internal suppliers to commit to performing the conversion
- Drives commitment process on behalf of sales executives to obtain internal commitment to perform work defined in solution assurance documents.
- Maintains detailed notes in enterprise contact management system to assist in bringing sales opportunities to closure.
- Provides input to appropriate sections of requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for information (RFI).
- Conducts workshops for requirements scoping or proof-of-concept
- Sets up and delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
- Creates and maintains product presentations.
- Participates in business requirements review with clients/prospects.
- Participates in product release process.
- Provides feedback on client/prospect requirements to company's product managers on regularly scheduled basis.
- At least 7 years of experience working in a capital market business or technology area
- Understanding of capital market products, collateral processing and post-trade operations across the financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge of post trade operations (Confirmation, Settlement, Accounting) and collateral processing (trading book)
- Understanding of the entire sales cycle, from market research through contract signing
- Analytical and consultative approach to client engagements
- Equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to organise, prioritise, and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding presentation abilities
- Experience of working with SQL Databases
- Prior experience working within a software company as a Pre-Sales in capital market space
- Certification in CPA or CFA
- Supported Asia Pacific and Middle East Africa sales organization
- Perform discovery calls and meetings
- Perform sales presentations and deliver solution demonstrations
- Build customized demonstrations and POC as an aid to the sales process
- Provide coverage at annual trade shows and customer events
- Provide project handover to Professional Services where relevant
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R23118261, Sabya Konar