Senior Product Manager - Payments Product Solutions - SF Bay Area/REMOTE - Global enterprise commercial bank
We are working with an innovative global commercial bank heavily focused in the emerging tech space and funding thousands of startups as well as global enterprise companies. They are one of the largest banks in the United States. Their US headquarters is located in the SF Bay Area and they have multiple regional locations throughout the country. This particular role sits on the payments solutions product management team and will serve as a critical member of the team in developing a payments hub.
The team is looking for multiple proactive and analytical product managers with expertise in building a new age, state of the art payments hub to track all banking transactions in one place. The goal is to work with an industry leading payments hub provider to implement a full spectrum, end to end platform comprised of traditional payment rails including ACH, Wire Transfers, FX, Push to Debit, SWIFT, etc. as well as building newer payments rails on top such as Real Time Payments & Emerging Payments. You will be responsible for building and driving the strategy, roadmap, execution and implementation of the most cutting-edge payments product solutions.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Prior experience implementing core and emerging payments (ACH, Wire, P2C, RTP, Zelle) on a payment's platform is a plus.
- Experience with agile pods as a product owner and ability to lead in a cross functional team environment
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in Banking/Financial Services
- Strong understanding and working experience with design-thinking best practices to deliver industry-defining digital products and experiences
- A Bachelor's Degree in science, engineering, or other quantitative major that requires structured problem solving
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: Santa Clara, CA and/or REMOTE
Compensation: Competitive base salary as well as performance bonus
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.