Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing start-up company focusing on workforce management systems. Our respected client is seeking a Senior Product Manager that will be specialised in driving growth with a focus for the Indonesian market. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia with a high chance to work remotely.
- +5 years experiences in product management, preferably from SaaS company
- Great English communication skills (both written and spoken)
- A passion for design and usability
- High initiative, able to make tough decision and has a growth mindset
- Strong analytic and data skills, statistical knowledge, and a hypothesis driven mindset
- Well versed in experimentation modelling and A/B testing
- Great knowledge of growth flywheels, and able to build network effects and are able to apply creative big bold ideas in a seemingly dull b2b space
- Working together with product and business leadership to develop a road-map of growth initiatives that drive product strategy, and reflect business priorities and cost
- Driving strong decision making with quantitative data on user behaviour and experimentation, and qualitative research and customer insights (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies)
- Defining methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to ensure that the team are developing the right product for the market